Reptile Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
although the enclosure for the marmosets is fairy big (small bedroom) but i do how ever recall the strong smell of amonia that made my eyes water as i walked up the stairs, and the shock to find that there was no substrate on the floor only the bare floor boards. One day these marmosets will be in the lounge due to the fact that the boards will give way due to the amount of urine deposited on them. nerys in reply to your quote they may very well soon be making and residing in the lounge making an entance but this will mean there enclosure will have doubled in both height and width.
Robbie that is not very nice at all

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
But is it the truth?
I make a point of not dishing dirt on the internet, I also make a point of not telling lies either. Give me a bit of a moral dilema as you can imagine :whistling2:
I can however tell you that Robbie is an honest and truthful person and I would trust him with my life.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I make a point of not dishing dirt on the internet, I also make a point of not telling lies either. Give me a bit of a moral dilema as you can imagine :whistling2:
I can however tell you that Robbie is an honest and truthful person and I would trust him with my life.
at the end of the day im not dishing dirt and i certainly would not make something up as it does not get me any were i was just stating what i had seen with my own eyes thats all

·
Registered
1 Posts
new

Hello everyone,
I am new to this site, i love all kinds of exotic animals,i have previously owned a trantula and two leopard geckos kept seperatly of course lol. I finally came face to face with a gorgeous meerkat 2day called sasha hu had been hand reared and was very friendly and sociable she was very calm aswell considering she was at a secondary school lol. I was just wondering about the laws and licenses need for keeping meerkats as pets.

·
Registered
187 Posts
there is pet shop near me that sells meercats and they are very very cute but i don't know anything about how friendly they are. they currently have a breeding trio for sale for £1650 to get and idea of price and they had single young ones for around £500

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello all,

To leap in on this discussion, no meerkats are NOT good pets. I wholeheartedly do not recommend them unless you like it when they bite clean through your hand and refuse to let go, empty out your cupboards, steal your curry, poo everywhere, dig up the carpet, attack all outside the immediate family on sight and generally cause mayhem

BUT I love mine to pieces and you can live vicariously though mine on www.jackandmila.com if you are geninely interested. There's a few videos and stuff. Mine are unusually lovely, but still quite a handful.

Laura

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Hello all,

To leap in on this discussion, no meerkats are NOT good pets. I wholeheartedly do not recommend them unless you like it when they bite clean through your hand and refuse to let go, empty out your cupboards, steal your curry, poo everywhere, dig up the carpet, attack all outside the immediate family on sight and generally cause mayhem

BUT I love mine to pieces and you can live vicariously though mine on www.jackandmila.com if you are geninely interested. There's a few videos and stuff. Mine are unusually lovely, but still quite a handful.

Laura
great site! loved reading about them and the adventures.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts