Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys got me self a new tablet to do some digital pet portraits, done a few test ones and thought i would post them. im doing this as a cheaper way to give people portraits of there loved pets, as you all know pet paintings can be very expesive. anyhow im doing digital copy only right now for £10 sent by email, eventually i will do them printed on canvas and framed and posted just pm me if your interested.

I messed up on the eye on the boa but it was my first time using the new tablet.

My brothers little doggy snitch shes a great old girl 15 this year

hope ya like them

Brian

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just out of curiousity what software do you use for this?

very good btw : victory:
Thanks peeps I use a number of programmes painter, photoshop and artrage

Brian

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi guys got me self a new tablet to do some digital pet portraits, done a few test ones and thought i would post them. im doing this as a cheaper way to give people portraits of there loved pets, as you all know pet paintings can be very expesive. anyhow im doing digital copy only right now for £10 sent by email, eventually i will do them printed on canvas and framed and posted just pm me if your interested.

I messed up on the eye on the boa but it was my first time using the new tablet.

My brothers little doggy snitch shes a great old girl 15 this year

hope ya like them

Brian
I already know where the filters in photoshop are!

You can't charge people a tenner for applying a filter to a photo :p

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Applying filters seriously don't be silly mate

Brian

·
Banned
9,422 Posts
can you do actually paintings ??
i;d be interested in that :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
can you do actually paintings ??
i;d be interested in that :mf_dribble:
I do actual paintings mate yes but I don't have time to do them right now that's why I started the digital ones. As soon as I have time though I will pm you mate

Brian

Reactions: spinnin_tom

·
Registered
23 Posts
Applying filters seriously don't be silly mate

Brian
Either you've used a filter or gone over it with a brush in photoshop. Why are all your images the exact dimensions as the 'original' but with some extra strokes and blurring on all of the edges to make it look like you actually did some work? It's pretty obvious, deny it all you want. Not saying they don't look decent but it's a bit mean charging people for it that's all.

·
Banned
9,422 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Either you've used a filter or gone over it with a brush in photoshop. Why are all your images the exact dimensions as the 'original' but with some extra strokes and blurring on all of the edges to make it look like you actually did some work? It's pretty obvious, deny it all you want. Not saying they don't look decent but it's a bit mean charging people for it that's all.
Lol there all the same dimension because they are the dimensions of my laptop screen and there all painted on the same dimension digital canvas, look closely at the images mate and see how silly your sounding.

Brian

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
lol sure they are

for anyone who may believe what this person is saying here is the first few layers of underpainting of one of my images to prove im telling the truth

i dont know what your problem is with me mate but there are people out there that do far more realistic work than me so why is it so hard to believe that these paintings are not genuine ???? i actually did them less relistic so they looked like paintings and not a photo lol it is very far with digital and they end up looking like a photo thats why the boa head looks digital because i went to far and it lost its painting look

brian

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
with the earlier posts questioning my trustworthyness i have decided to post what we call on internet art forums, a work in progress so you can see how the image was built up, i hope this clears any qustions on the work that goes in to them. and may be interesting to some. i build them up the same way i would with a normal painting.

brian

·
Registered
147 Posts
Lmao! That shut everyone up ;) :Na_Na_Na_Na:

stunning pics Brian

Maverick xxx

Reactions: Brian J

·
Registered
23 Posts
with the earlier posts questioning my trustworthyness i have decided to post what we call on internet art forums, a work in progress so you can see how the image was built up, i hope this clears any qustions on the work that goes in to them. and may be interesting to some. i build them up the same way i would with a normal painting.

brian
I'm still not convinced.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There something wrong with you go troll someone else please

Brian

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Go up please

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.