Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I started importing these fantastic products last July and had a try at sorting out the trade price list - but for a number of reasons it was not possible to pull it off (fluctuating shipping rates, cost of re-distributing and so on).

However I have been in discussion with Pet-Tech and believe we have a solution that will allow us to bring the products to retailers.

Rather than me importing the products to myself then re-distributing them to retailers I will act as an agent and the products will be shipped direct to the retailer.

This should make it viable to bring the MagNaturals to your stores.

I will be looking to send out details and a price list towards the end of the week so please contact me if you are interested in receiving this.

If you have any questions please pm or email [email protected]
:2thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I can very highly recomend these as I bought three items off them through the week and my daughters crestie is all over them there fantastic and i cant wait to order some more:no1:

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
credit where credits due mate, these are fantastic items and were posted out next day to me. I would recomend them and even have a pic of our crestie using ours after only having it a few days in my album. I will be buying more:no1:

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
once again guys and girls these are fantastic items my cresties are always on them and get great use out of them, I will be back for more to add into my fat tailed geckos viv:2thumb::no1:

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys!

Just an update.

It would seem that with this method we cannot deliver the margins that people require in order to be able to stock the items.

So the acting as agent idea is pretty much scrapped now.

However, we have managed to negotiate new levels of volume discount with our supplier and have just placed a large order which will now enable us to sell direct to trade customers in the UK and EU without the trade customer worrying about any of the importing and so on because the goods will come direct from us at Lizard Planet.

Prices are being finalised once the shipment is on the way.

I expect to be able to supply to trade customers in about 6-8 weeks from now (there is a delay as the production time for the items is higher owing to the increased volume!).

We are pretty excited about this as at last we should be brining MagNaturals to UK stores :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.