Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

A little while ago I got hold of a couple of new gecko's and I hope to breed them in the future. I normally find all the answers I need by just browsing this forum but this time i think I could do with more specific advice. Below are pics of my female snow and male phantom could any of you be good enough to explain what babies I am likely to get, thanks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi

I am pretty certain he is a TUG 5 star I got them a while ago from a friend that needed to rehouse them due to space but until now I have not really been that worried about breeding them.

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
There are two expected possible out comes.But no one yet is sure about what you get for sure.Your male though from Phantom stock i would class as Talbino Dom snow.Your female is a super snow.These are two line of snow yet they work together.

Below are the thoery outcome in RED is what you may get off you two.And would be HET Talbino.I've proberly lost you but it's hard to explain.

[1]That codom converts dom into codom.

[1C]Dom snow X Codom snow = .

25%Normal.
50%Codom snow.
25%Super snow.
----

25%Normal.
50%Codom snow.
25%Super snow.
===
[1C]Dom snow X Super snow = .

50%Codom snow.
50%Super snow.
----
[2C]Dom snow X Super snow = .

50%Codom snow.
50%Super snow.
=====
[2]Works on a thinking of switchs and bypass.

25%Normal.
25%Codom snow.
25%[1C]Dom snow.
25%Super snow.
----
[2C]Dom snow X Codom snow = .

50%[1C]Dom snow.
50%Super snow.
===
[1C]Dom snow X Super snow = .

50%Codom snow.
50%Super snow.
----
[2C]Dom snow X Super snow = .

100%Super snow.

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
The phantom is the wrong colors from what i can see, just looking at tug's sight they are ment to be very white in color
It's a (Dark)Talbino Dom snow.But TUG would sell it as a Phantom.

The whole phantom thing is a crock of :censor: and way confusing for people that by them.A phantom is said to be a Talbino dom snow super hypo tangerine.But i've yet to see a good exsample of this.When selling a Phantom TUG has NO standeds of the phantom other than it's Talbino Dom snow is a phantom.if it's Talbino Dom snow tangerine is a phantom,If it's Talbino Dom snow hypo is a phantom,If it's Talbino Dom snow hypo tangerine It's a phantom,If it's Talbino Dom snow super hypo it's a phantom,If it's Talbino Dom snow super hypo tangerine it's a phantom.So when it's come to selling TUG dosn't care.They sell anything as a phantom as log as it's Talbino + Dom snow it will do.So noone really knows what a phantom is.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's great Gazz thanks. I wish I could say I understand all of that :lol2: It does give me all the information I was after though and I can spend as much time as needed to study up some more until it is all clear.

As far as his colours I don't know if they have changed much in the last couple of years, he would have been an 07 baby. I believe they both came from CPR and have no reason to think otherwise.

Thanks for the replies

1 - 7 of 7 Posts