1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Brilliant pics, and beautiful corns :no1: that sunset motley is :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Thanks :) She was a total mystery baby until Joe Pierce confirmed her genetics (as best he could). Ugly little brown hatchling lol.
Well if you get any ugly little brown hatchlings this year, il take em!!! :lol2:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Shes a great example of a motley aswell. Who bred her? : victory:

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shes a great example of a motley aswell. Who bred her? : victory:
Joe Pierce in the states :) He is yet to prove out what the Sunset gene is. It's a form of hypo, but it's shrouded in mystery. Unfortunatley hes not keen on the gene as he says it's a less extreme form of hypo a. I suppose it is, but it has a strange dilute effect and I simply adore the way Dior looks. I got her a a lavender motley and she turned out to be this little freak. Not bad for $200 eh ;)

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
real stunners elli love the sunset lav an amazing looking snake
Thanks Ant, I know how much you liked her when she arrived at Niges ;)
I want!!! :lol2:
I don't think I could ever sell this girl. Shes a freakin drop dead gorgeous snake nevermind the genetic potential involved. Theres no price on her, but I would swap for an albino boelens python LOL :flrt:

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Thanks Ant, I know how much you liked her when she arrived at Niges ;)

I don't think I could ever sell this girl. Shes a freakin drop dead gorgeous snake nevermind the genetic potential involved. Theres no price on her, but I would swap for an albino boelens python LOL :flrt:
i no i fell in love with her when i saw her lol but im going to have to get me a pair of them lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
Wow, they're both stunning, but Greit's colors are absolutely amazing!
where did you get her from?
I've never seen a corn like her
xxx

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Thanks :) She was a total mystery baby until Joe Pierce confirmed her genetics (as best he could). Ugly little brown hatchling lol.

:lol2: classic

shes stunning though

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yer think you better put me to the top of the waiting list for a pair then lol:whistling2:
You are on a long list Ant LOL. I have people PM'ing me every time I post pictures of her desperate for babies.

Wow, they're both stunning, but Greit's colors are absolutely amazing!
where did you get her from?
I've never seen a corn like her
xxx
Greit is an 06 serpenco import I bought in early 07 from a supplier down south.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts