Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So heres Phent my male Florida softshell!!!!!! he is now 8 years old!!! 14 inch shell and weighs 5.5 pounds!!
Smile Phent!!!

He is so big compared to the hatchling still with the egg tooth when i got him!!!

haha my big boy!!!

"I see you out there!!! Wheres my dinner!!"

so Phent had to go for his yearly de-worming today!! he got to ride shotgun!!

here he is giving me the dirty eye!!! after the vet!! he was a very bad boy and tried to steal the syringe they used to give him the meds and got a few bites in!! they had to put him back into his bucket until he would let go then use forceps to get the syringe out!!! (dont worry no needle) he also messed his bucket TWICE just to show me he wasnt happy in the travel container!!!

Tomorrow ill get some pictures out in the grass for his weekly FORCED bask!!! so stay tuned!!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually live in the U.S.A and it didnter rain here we had a fathers day cookout and I actually got some sunburn! And today were having another fathers day coook out so Phent will have to wait till monday

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He doesn't bask at all! I have not seen him bask at all in the 8 years I have had him, except when I force him too! So I try to take him out in the yard at least once a week! Usually while I do his weekly tank cleaning!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.