Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys ....
Pictures of my Philippine blind snake http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7252/7413564434_bc75d03d95_s.jpg
I just collected some Larvae from two species of ants.. Trap-Jaw ant and another ant I am not familiar with. I will also look for termite larvae

Its more fun in the Philippines hahah Fauna, Flora and girls, what more can a guy ask for.... just joking for all the herp women out there.

anyway this is my update and you are all welcome to view my other flicker sets, but I have not updated my eco-tour locations yet.

I am working hard to share some wild King cobra pictures but they are pretty elusive... and other wild life. oh I just rescued a mother and two baby Tarictic Hornbill birds from a poacher. I will raise them to maturity and set them free via soft release. They are endemic to the Philippines, but not really specific for this forum sorry.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Reply Blind Snake

Come on guys

at least thumbs up or thumbs down.... Im working hard on conservation in the Philippines and want to share my efforts with you all...

Later I may give away T-shirts when the Eco-tourism business is up and going. in the meantime Im working with the DENR to try to stop poaching and deforestation of the Philippines.

I am a herp guy by nature any I know you all would love to experience the wild native forests.

anyway, I really thought it was cool to fine the blind snake and other reptiles that I photographed and posted to Flicker

thanks herpers http://www.flickr.com/photos/najaken/sets/72157630220885472/

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you

okay

thank you for your opinion,

what is useless about the pictures ? I have many... can you not see them? or just not interesting?

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
that's amazing, how on earth did you find something so small!

keep up the good work, we're all there with you in spirit. i know many of us would LOVE to work with animals in the wild and protect them!:2thumb:

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
okay

thank you for your opinion,

what is useless about the pictures ? I have many... can you not see them? or just not interesting?
I apologise mate, for some reason earlier on i could only see one thumbnail image. I can see them all perfectly now, nice find :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts