Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought Id post some updated pics of my Baroni for those who are interested. I know a few people are keen on this species.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Without wishing to hijack your thread the guy who was selling them has to my knowledge one left? i have his details is you want them!

SORRY SARA!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, don't apologise :razz: I have his details here anyway, but thanks all the same :lol: I don't know if I want another one anyway. I have no desire to breed them, so I will stick with the one methinks.

Pffffft, don't comment on how gorgeous she is or anything...No taste...:whistling2::D

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
blimey what an interesting head/snout/nose and very distinctive eyes, I'd be glued to the viv just watching

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
she's beautiful :mf_dribble:

am i right in thinking its an arboreal species?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
:love:i want! just typed it into google - it comes up with mostly foregin sites - any decent caresheets about?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bloodxonxyourxhands Yes you are right in thinking they are arboreal. Also diurnal which makes for an interesting viewing.

Cara, there isn't really very much in English, but there are a few foreign sites that you can just about decipher by using a translator. I got my information from the breeder, and also from Philodryas.com then made my own decisions based on what I had learned. They certainly are an interesting species to keep, some people can be put off by the fact that they are rear fanged.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Pffffft, don't comment on how gorgeous she is or anything...No taste...:whistling2::D

Well let me tell you I had my eye on him at basildon but in the moment i turned my back to stop my daughter putting a few Leos in her pocket(she is 5 and loves them) Scarlett shot in and got him!!!!
After seeing the determind (demented) look in her eyes i decided not to pursue it!

It is a stunning animal though and i am jealous not to have one!!!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice animal - looks warm blooded to me ;)
Lol, have fun with the kipper? ;)

Well let me tell you I had my eye on him at basildon but in the moment i turned my back to stop my daughter putting a few Leos in her pocket(she is 5 and loves them) Scarlett shot in and got him!!!!
After seeing the determind (demented) look in her eyes i decided not to pursue it!

It is a stunning animal though and i am jealous not to have one!!!
:shock: Lies! Its all LIIIIES! Demented...Pfffft...well...I did take on the Conda...so maybe!

Im so chuffed I got in there first, tis a pretty little thing. Only trouble is it has made me want some more opisthoglyphous (yes, Im smart :Na_Na_Na_Na:)snakes, and I have no idea where to start looking. But hey, Im sure I will stumble upon something that tickles my fancy! :)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol, have to decide what I want before I go looking :lol: Not entirely sure where I want to go with it yet, just know thats where I want to head...that makes no sense, but I know what I mean! :lol2:

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Without wanting to sound like more of a smart arse than normal....

If you are seriously interested in progressing further down the "big word" snake route then let me know. We can have a chat about what is going to suit you and see about finding you one of what ever it is you decide on.

No strings attached, just a friendly chat.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you. Yes I am seriously interested in the 'big word' snakes, as I say, Im not sure whats about or anything, so indeedy, we should chat :lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you, I shall do :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts