Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I am a photographer based in North London & I'm looking for a snake and it's owner, based in London, for a photo series. It should only take a couple of hours, and will be in a photography studio convenient to us both. I can pay the participant travel costs (I realise transporting a snake isn't straight forward!) as well as a fee. You would also get copies of the images taken.

If you're interested, either leave a reply here, message me, or email [email protected]

Many Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To be honest, I really don't mind the type, breed or size of snake, just one that's happy to be in front of some studio lights for an hour or two. It'll be continuous light (not flash) and we'll switch the lights off when not in use so it doesn't get too warm.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
my snakes are well used to it as I shoot them regularly
unfortunately i think my travelling expenses would be a little on the high side! lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's the purpose of the photoshoot? Pm me if you like.
I'm doing a photo series on common fears. It'll feature people up close with things that people can be quite fearful of. It's (hopefully) going to be quite emotive. I'll be doing one with a large spider (as can be seen in the spider forum), heights, drowning, clowns, needles etc.

·
Banned
2,803 Posts
I'm doing a photo series on common fears. It'll feature people up close with things that people can be quite fearful of. It's (hopefully) going to be quite emotive. I'll be doing one with a large spider (as can be seen in the spider forum), heights, drowning, clowns, needles etc.
Mine are no good to you then, as they are lurvely:flrt:

·
Registered
648 Posts
even though its a completely different needle thing, tattoo's would be good for your needle theme as people who are afraid of needles stray from tattoos even though they would like one

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
even though its a completely different needle thing, tattoo's would be good for your needle theme as people who are afraid of needles stray from tattoos even though they would like one
I'm actually having a model with play piercing on her face for that one :)

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
I'm up for it, I live about 30 minutes out from London and have done shoots before, you can find pics of most of my snakes if you search my posts (click on my username and select 'see all posts by') :2thumb:

Or look in my albums on my public profile :)

·
Registered
2,530 Posts

nooooo :bash:

im petrifiedof needles yet im almost covered with tats get hypodermis f**kers near me im gone
its totally different
suzi we have a young albino retic that may be useful for your needs

1 - 20 of 24 Posts