Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got it nearly a week ago ive left it to settle for a few days before getting it out to take a pic,,but any ways here it is

·
Registered
675 Posts
call it spotty doodle nooodle! heehee! cute!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ms.P said:
call it spotty doodle nooodle! heehee! cute!
lol no thanks lol

·
Registered
675 Posts
hehe sorry, my snakes have silly names! i get far too giddy when I buy them and name them the first thing that jumps into my head! he's cute though! you've done well!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fazer600sy said:
I have had mine a couple of weeks and its not been out of moss tub yet :( , I think shes due to shed.
yea mine stayed in the moss tub for a full day and night but hes out and about more now,,he shedded 3 days before i bought him,i just fed him a fuzzy after taking that pic,he tried eating it from the arse lol i had to take it from him and get him to strike feed with a pair of forceps

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i thought it was instinct for them to eat from the head first,maybe hes just dumb as hes only a baby

·
Registered
48 Posts
i wouldn't worry if they eat the wrong way round, all mine have done it and the only effect is it takes a bit longer, due to the fur lying the wrong way and the legs. As long as the food is the correct size there should be no major problems.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts