·
Registered
607 Posts
midnight blizzard isn't it? (i think)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
she was sold to us as a blizzard, she's a bit murky on that pic not in a happy mood and coming up to a shed! normally she is a very deep purple with yellow sides and legs.
she was one of those buys where you go into a shop to get food saying to yourself "i am NOT going to buy any herps" then we got talking to the shop owner about the various things we have and he said come and have a look at this little one we just got in this morning, and out came the credit card...
it's obvious to ppl that i got a bit of an obsession with purple things so he must have picked up on it! lol
i really want a super mack snow, theres a lovely SMS with red eyes in one of the shops we frequent, but they don't know if it's male or female(presumed) yet, and we are only looking for females, plus she's expensive and i need to pay for a holiday first, so she'll probably be gone by the time i can afford her

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
how come your tokay is letting you handle it:? thats strange:) is it tame? they are all lovely:)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ohh he's a little darling! he's fine to handle, rarely gets grumpy( if he is, he refuses to climb aboard your hand) he almost never barks, but he does treat us to a mating call at exactly 3am and 5.30am every morning!
so your thinking she could be a midnight blizzard? neva heard of it!

·
Registered
937 Posts
Hes defo a midnight blizzard exactly the same as mine

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
do think he's(tokay) over weight?

he gets a treat of waxies once every two weeks! and he can have two at those sittings( we are quite stingey with the waxies with our guys as we made the mistake of feeding to many when we had just started keeping herps)
he gets feed every other day and the amount varies from a couple to maybe about 8-10 large crix, he never eats very much! i see your point he does look lardy compared to others i've seen... he is CB not WC. he doesn't have any problems climbing or jumping around and is always very active at night.

·
Registered
548 Posts
how come your tokay is letting you handle it:? thats strange:) is it tame? they are all lovely:)

Lol, all of the tokays i have come across bark like mad and wont let you get near them. That one looks like a tame 1.:2thumb: good work

1 - 14 of 14 Posts