Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went in to my local shop to pick up some food for my royal and hoggy any ways put a deposit on a cbo6 BRB to reserve him till next week cos iv been wanting one for a while, iv not been able to get one for so long and hes been in the shop a day now hes mine.lol

·
Registered
233 Posts
new snake thursday

did the shop have anymore ive being trying for ages to get a pair but nothing up this way, how much did you pay
neil

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
only had the one mate would be able to get more if asked i guess but have also got 1 columbian and 1peruvian both cb06 cost me 140 for the BRB which is really dark orange/blood red, the CRB is 80 and the PRB is 175.

will post pics when iv got him.

·
Registered
209 Posts
congratulations matey... BRB's are beautiful.

Its always nice when you visit a shop and they have something you've wanted for a while. looking forward to lots of pictures :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
gaz2374 said:
only had the one mate would be able to get more if asked i guess but have also got 1 columbian and 1peruvian both cb06 cost me 140 for the BRB which is really dark orange/blood red, the CRB is 80 and the PRB is 175.

will post pics when iv got him.
Hi, ive already got a pair of crbs got the pair delivered for 90.00 really good deal i thought

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if funds are willing i might pick something else up aswell, im hopefully getting a green tree python in the next few months.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thedee-sounds like a good deal iv seen em cheaper and more expensive than in my local shop so all depends if ur willing to pay . as iv had trouble locating a BRB i would have paid more for him.

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
Theedee, they've got BRB's at exotic-pets.co.uk, but thier £172 plus delivery so about £200 then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts