Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of princess....she had minor burns and abbrasions all over her when i got her about 6 weeks ago...now look at her....has improved 100% and she`s such a babe...got such a good personality too.
oh and theres no feeding pics....so lynne etc...you can give your fingers a rest lol....but i will have some of her eating pheasent soon lol

she took herself off for a walk lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks....havnt got a clue tbh....i need to get some bathroom scales...might get some later lol...thanks for reminding me on :)

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
this may be a silly thing to say but i wouldnt know as i never had a snake that size but how would u weigh a snake that big on a set of bathroom scales? i would ave thought ud need to use one of them ones that they weigh dogs on in vets

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Nice snake.

I much prefer the normals though. The pattern seems more defined with more colours (obviously).

Does anybody else find that snakes lose some of their looks whne they get bigger. It might just be me, but big snakes never look as nice as small ones. Only my opinion. Something to do with the scales being really big I think.

Will prob still end up with a big snake one day. Fancy a dwarf Burmese if there is such a thing.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
What lenght is she?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
shes a stunner laura, v jealous! hoping ill be able to home one of them or a retic at some point in my life!

i know this is a tough question but at that size what is the monthly and annual cost for feeding them?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
to be honest....it all depends where you buy the food from...you can go and catch live...its free or order over the net..which is cheap enough....the postage that gets you....for 5 large rabbits and delivery its 45quid...they need feeding every 2 weeks...depending on size of food...then you got to have a big viv...whichnin turn takes more heating etc.....but their well worth it.

hope you decide to get one.....

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
really nice,,,if only i was allowed :( .Great job youve done with caring for her she looks great now,,,well done.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thankyou :wink:
she got a few more sheds before she`s completely healed...but she`s definatly getting there

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
That's a big snake, lovely beast well done
Was it expensive to get one? I hope to get one some day and how do you pick her up to put her back in her tank? Must be very heavy :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts