·
Registered
8,570 Posts
" WOW " Congrats mate !!

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Gorgeous.......Well done!:2thumb:
Any update re everyones injuries, is the other horse doing ok?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gorgeous.......Well done!:2thumb:
Any update re everyones injuries, is the other horse doing ok?
She is still with us which is a miracle in itself - she is tied up so she can't move or lie down, and will stay like that for 10 days. Hopefully she will improve slightly over that time - the vet will then come back and reassess, and maybe take her in for xrays. She has suffered so much, and is in so much pain he doesn't want to poke needles in her at the moment. Very touch and go for the next few days - and she may in any event never be able to be ridden again. Getting a car straight up your backside ain't good for anyone, and there could be untold internal injuries or damage to her spine.

My horse has stiffened up too, but hopefully she is just feeling bruised and sore like my hubby, and will be okay by the weekend! Both riders are stiff and sore with bruises all over. Thanks for asking!

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
I'll keep everything crossed.
If I see someone hobbling round Swallows this week I will ask if it's your hubby!!no doubt you will shortly be there every 5 mins buying mini crix seeing as when they start they go ballistic and don't stop eating!!!!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Congratulations!:2thumb:

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
bless how big are they?

·
Registered
522 Posts
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!