Reptile Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
i love golden childs, and albino golden childs, wish i could get one but they are a bit pricey for me, the gf would kill me if she knew i spent that much money on a snake lol

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
hes a softey...except ner food and his girls
Softy is he lol, I clicked on your thread as I liked the name, seen the size and near had a heart attack :blush:, big snakes like this do scare me mainly due to their size but I would love to actually get close to one, at some point in time.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Softy is he lol, I clicked on your thread as I liked the name, seen the size and near had a heart attack :blush:, big snakes like this do scare me mainly due to their size but I would love to actually get close to one, at some point in time.
I reckon you shud do..overcome it..Nothing to be worried about :)

·
Registered
5,633 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Anthony, they are all absolutely stunning :flrt:. And they all look in excellent condition as well : victory:

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Anthony, they are all absolutely stunning :flrt:. And they all look in excellent condition as well : victory:
thank you for your kind words..i try my hardest to look after them to the best of my abilities. Thats what its all about at the end of the day.
I know Steve has some Monster snakes, size doesnt really matter to me
:whistling2::whistling2::whistling2::whistling2:

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
i don't really know mate there's so many amazing looking retics but i love gc and agc so they would probably be my dream pair
Im absolutely in love with gcs..love the dark ones,,also really digging the calicos at the moment..I find they are very under rated

21 - 40 of 40 Posts