Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys just thought i'd show ya a pic of lola my water dragon

this is her when i first got her, she was dumped on someones door step in october 2004
[/img]

this is her half way through
[/img]

and this is her now

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol you'd think so but she's a stroppy thing :D

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
she got dumpped ? poor thing how can u dump something that cute :(

she looks in great condition now

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers, yesterday i thought i'd try her with a mouse see what she thinks, i gave it her she chewed it twice then spat it out with discust and refused to eat lol. little maddam :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
just got my third water dragon.so i got two males and one female now. but went to the pet shop yesterday and seen some very nice yemen chameleons,collared lizards,and a beardie im very tempted to get a cham but not sure how difficult they are to keep compared to water dragons. does anyone keep chams and if so how difficult are they to keep thx

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol how strange i went a pet shop yesterday and saw a yemen cham and was very very tempted. been planning the viv all night :D
as far as i know they are one the easiest out of the chams (the starter chameleon) but you've just gotta make sure you have the set-up spot on. they need really good ventilation, as far as i can see as long as you have the correct ventilation, heating, lighting, humidity etc, i can't see why it would be a prob. just make sure it's all sorted before you get it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
hi the one i saw was a male striking colours on it and the weirdest feet ive ever seen i thought the veiled cham was the easiest or are they basically the same chams. must now set into motion the big plan for another viv lol i,ll build my own this time so it suits my needs. got a big empty fireplace im sure a tank fitted in there would look great (as long as santa dont put his foot thru it lol)

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol that'd give the cham a fright. oh and yeah veiled and yemen are same thing. you'll have to post pics when you've finished:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts