Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i know iv posted alot in the last few days but was wondering can anyone post some pictures of a blazing blizzard , albino chocolate and a Leucistic?

Please have checked google but the pictures arnt that clear.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
i see ur researching well :)

hope you do well with your gecko when u get
im getting mine this sat

one i took :)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow that gecko is gorgeous.i actually saw the second picture on a forum but cant think where.it was the one that actually got me on the idea of getting a blizzard.Can i ask how old the one you are getting is?Iv seen pictures of others which look pink and kinda see thru which is putting me off.My plan was to get a young origanl one and wait till i can sex it for definate and if its a female to another the same size as my origanl one so that they should be ok together.
May i ask how much you are paying for yours?Im thinking of getting mine from coast to coast who are quoting £90 for a grown blizzard
cheers

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
someone is going to tell me i'm wrong but that is'nt a blizzard. Are those 2 pics the same Leo?
I'll take some pics at work tomorrow we have a few different colours in.

Della

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
omg graz.I want that that gecko in the 2nd pick.he/she is gorge! gorge eyes 2 :)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you very much indeed
looks like the viv im getting means i can keep 3 which is good as i like all the ones you posted pictures off :D
so many choices lol

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
i know. So many colours available now it's hard to choose. We have Albino Chocolates as well but they are just babies so a picture of them would'nt do their colouring justice.

Della

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ohhh thats one im actually interested in getting as my first leo

I would be so very very grateful if you where able to get a price list of the different morphs you stock as like i said you are quick close to me so that would be great

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hi Vicky. www.leopardgecko.co.uk has a section with pictures of all morphs of leos. It's great. Have a look. I have a choc albino amongst my beasties. They are beautiful. It's just an albino that's been kept at low temperatures though, not a morph in it's own right. The higher the temps when incubating, the brighter colours you get form your geckos. :) I might still try and breed some next year though, just to see how dark they can get. :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts