Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These millipedes are very hardy!
Pink Footed Millipedes are very friendly, and will hardly ever secrete defensive liquids on a person. They generally aren't nervous, and even when they do roll up, they usually unroll themselves seconds after. Overall, these docile, pretty, easy-to-keep millipedes make a great addition to any millipede collection!

Babies and adults eat romaine lettuce, apples, cucumbers, and other plant material. Millipedes should have a supply of calcium added to their diet, we put in pieces of grated cuttlefish in the tanks.

they grow to roughly 4-5 inches at a meduim rate.
temps:75-80f
humidity req. 75% to 80% we spray every other day.
docile and calm species and can live communally.
substrate : we use eco earth, and decorate with bark and moss.

£3 each plus £5 rmsd or 4 or £10 plus £5 rmsd

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
May be interested :D Just need to buy my mum a christmas pressie and we'll have to see if i've got enough left for a couple. I'll get back to you ;)

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Will do : victory:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanx stef, hoping to have a few other species soon, thanx melanie.
ps. have left you feedback thank you:2thumb:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump still some millis left £3 each or 4 for £10 also have chili rose spiderlings @£2.50 (2cm).

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no last 8 are reserved pending payment to kerri, only chili rose spiderlings left now: victory:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello

Hi there, i was wondering if you still had any millipedes left, i would be interested in no more than 4. I understand they may all be gone now though. thank you Clair

1 - 18 of 18 Posts