Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I quite fancy some new pets to add to my collection, my friend mentioned some bright pink lizards....has anyone heard of them?

·
Registered
114 Posts
You seriously just want to buy a reptile because its pink? That sounds a bit irresonsible to me, buying a rep just because of the colour. But no, i dont think any exist their are other brightly cloured speices of reptile but thats if u want to care for them because u actually enjoy them and not just use it as an excuse to go round saying ive got a pink reptile

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
a type of leo morph can look a little pink but im not sure which one

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
I think Dave you're being a little harsh.
Alot of people look into new reps because they SEE them and LIKE them... if she seen one and it was pink and she liked it then why not want to get one?

The OP is only asking if they exist. She hasn't said she's going to go right out and buy one right away.
As long as the right research was done beforehand then why not?

Anyway OP never heard of them, thought you were going to show me something interesting :p Sorry.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
I think Dave you're being a little harsh.
Alot of people look into new reps because they SEE them and LIKE them... if she seen one and it was pink and she liked it then why not want to get one?

The OP is only asking if they exist. She hasn't said she's going to go right out and buy one right away.
As long as the right research was done beforehand then why not?

Anyway OP never heard of them, thought you were going to show me something interesting :p Sorry.
also a lot of beardie buyers will choose them because of their colour

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
And leos... etc. Physical attraction makes up a large part of any attraction in my opinion :)
oh yeah ...duh i got pennywise/mancy because of her clown head

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Lol i vote pennywise seriously... its an awesome name for an awesome wee lizard :p
yeah i'll speak to the OH when he gets back from work. it is growing on me :)

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
You seriously just want to buy a reptile because its pink? That sounds a bit irresonsible to me, buying a rep just because of the colour. But no, i dont think any exist their are other brightly cloured speices of reptile but thats if u want to care for them because u actually enjoy them and not just use it as an excuse to go round saying ive got a pink reptile
how is that any more rong then making morphs out of reps becuase they look 'nicer' people like certain morphs but dont others its basicaly the same or wanting a crestie because you like the look but you dont know the care yet
as long as the op can care for it then why should it be a problem

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
my mate has a mack albino leo and it is defo pink.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ah well never mind lol

·
Registered
96 Posts

I have just bought an Ampiskiana panther cham because I think their colours are amazing.. does that make me irresponsible too..?

Nick

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
I have just bought an Ampiskiana panther cham because I think their colours are amazing.. does that make me irresponsible too..?

Nick
Yes, yes it does ;)

In reply to the OP i found this agama...

:flrt:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
rosada iguanas have pink on them, good luck getting one tho ;p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts