Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am at work and my son has just told em on msn that he thinks one of the corn eggs is pipping! I want to go home now and see! But I am stuck at work and wont get home till 6pm.

:sad::sad:

Think the hatchlings will be normals; mum is a caramel and dad a ghost.

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
impatiently walking up and down the snakes room,keep looking every 10mins to see if any are out yet..been there,seen it and done it lol..good luck with the hatchlings

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I am home now and one egg has indeed got a little slit in it but no head poking out yet! I am so impatient! I have been and checked twice more since I got home, keep telling myself I wont look again till the morning but I know I will really!

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Well I am home now and one egg has indeed got a little slit in it but no head poking out yet! I am so impatient! I have been and checked twice more since I got home, keep telling myself I wont look again till the morning but I know I will really!

you know your going to peek lol.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
My son says I cant look again till I get home from work tomorrow! He says if I keep disturbing them they will keep retreating back into their eggs!

ahh he just wants to be first to see them ... umm now am a making you think you should take another wee peek just to see them before him :whistling2:

:lol2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts