Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Sunday was day 59 and the pits started to show their little faces :2thumb:

so far there is 9 of 16 out of their eggs with quite a few SURPRISE looking young so here's a few :no1:

all but the normal looking young are surprises to me as wasn't expecting anything but normals het patternless but there's a fair bit going on in there :lol2: strips and patternless and several different colours :no1:

hope you like

Lee

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do remember mate, your gonna have to keep a couple of those back for breeding trials, either that normal is het patternless / stripe? or you might have something new on your hands :no1:

There's 1 half out of the egg now that is definately a keeper,I'll get pictures of that 1 as soon as he's out :2thumb:

but certainly a few hold backs I think :no1:

the adults were 100% unrelated so for both of them to be het stripe and 1 to be visual patternless and the other het patternless are slim surely :whistling2:

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
right result for you there mate. congrats!

·
Registered
35,069 Posts
There's 1 half out of the egg now that is definately a keeper,I'll get pictures of that 1 as soon as he's out :2thumb:

but certainly a few hold backs I think :no1:

the adults were 100% unrelated so for both of them to be het stripe and 1 to be visual patternless and the other het patternless are slim surely :whistling2:
slim yes mate, but not impossible, certainly very exciting breeding project over the next few years though :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
too many people seem to just say oooh lovely, i'd rather learn along the way : victory:
The only way to learn is to ask :2thumb:

these are an intergrade of 2 of the pit family as far as I know

dad was a patternless pine and mum was as far as I could make out was a pine cross bull snake

Cheers for all the good comments :2thumb:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.