Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Cheers for the reply but I was looking for a tad more detail lol, I know that but I was thinking more species level :)
Have a look on my site (link below), theres lots of info on there you can check out mate :)

AL

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers al, I remember a couple of months ago you gave me some help with my bull sable don't know if you remember lol. U would live to have some deppi jani, how bog do the males get? Some pines do get big but I think bulls average bigger, the record is over 8 ft!!

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Cheers al, I remember a couple of months ago you gave me some help with my bull sable don't know if you remember lol. U would live to have some deppi jani, how bog do the males get? Some pines do get big but I think bulls average bigger, the record is over 8 ft!!
Yep I remember that mate, no probs always glad to help.

I think I understand you here mate :)

The jani are such nice snakes and the males do not get too large, I'd have to say that bulls tend to be bigger on average.
For some nice pics inc jani from me,Check out Johns thread here http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/snakes/723631-pituophis-most-under-rated-colubrids.html

AL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.