Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a sh**y landlord among other things, Im having to seriously cut back my collection of snakes :cry:
I currently have available:

1.1 Mexican pine snakes (Deppei deppei jani) - juveniles - eating and shedding very well. Both a little feisty but calm down well with handling. £100 the pair or £55 each. Housing etc included.

1.1 Bull snakes - 6 and 7ft - handleable and eating well - these will ONLY be sale to someone with experience of larger colubrids. VERY reluctant sale - may yet keep these two. Offers.

I will take reasonable offers on both sets of snakes as pairs or individuals. Due to my circumstances I will discount quite heavily if you wish to take all 4 as I need a quick sale.

MAY be able to deliver depending on location or will send via courier of arranged by purchaser.

Please call Hannah on 07845521152 rather than email as my access is sporadic at best!

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At the minute housing is just a pair of faunariums, basic decor and 2 small mats with a stat (the stat has no plug though as it was being used in conjunction with a few other things ive had to remove it from).

Im down in Shropshire at the moment though occassionally travel up to the north west (lancs).

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Snakes

Hi Hannah

I really like these snakes,
but I have been out voted , I have to save viv space for San Diego gophers, so i cant take your snakes.
I can understand that you are probably gutted that you have to part with your snakes and I hope you find them a good home.
We currently have a pair of Deppei Deppei (Durango Mountain Gophers)
and they are the most placid and handlable snakes that you could have , I would hate to loose them.
Good luck with your snakes, you never know your landlord might change his mind

regards

John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts