Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i am planning on turning one of my sets of draws into a big viv i have made some 3d images for you all to tell me what you think.

that is what they are now and this is what i intend to make.

thanks

simon (desolation91)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Seems like a really good idea but what are the dimensions going to be? What sort of reptile are you looking to get? You might want to consider making the viv the full size that your pet will require otherwise its going to go to waste after it grows.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
how are you gonna get to thse enclosed spaces on each side or is the whole front removable? is the front clear if not how are you going to see your lizard?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah its glass, there is a glass window at the top and bottom and then the glass sliding doors in the middle. it is 3ft wide x 4ft high x 2ft depth, i am going to keep Rankin Dragons in there they only grow 10" full lenght so it is all good

simon

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
from a different angle

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
I like the viv part but I dont like the large drawers at each side. I think the viv would stand out alot more if the drawers were half the width. I only going off what I would do due to space so take no notice of me lol its fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts