Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
oh well.....maybe they are like third, fourth and fifth eyes!!

Most insects I have seen close up have tiny hairs all over them.......that is so smooth looks like an alien!!

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
mt-24ex ..check out the 500£ canon mt-24ex flash..see how harsh the light is?u would think for 500£ it would be better defused.the 420ex is 120£.;) and the diffuser 30£;)..i have them both..the only down side to the mt-24ex is the bracket u have to use with it..the mt-24ex is light weight and simple.but for the best pics the 420ex beats it hands down.cheack out the 3 spots on its forhead..u cant even see them in this pic.the flash is way to harsh,if i would of reposioned the flash heads the pic would of been better..mayby..

·
Registered
39,214 Posts
cheack out the 3 spots on its forhead..u cant even see them in this pic.the flash is way to harsh,if i would of reposioned the flash heads the pic would of been better..mayby..
Awesome pic! So do you know what the spots are? Must be a reason to have them there? Also, why do the eyes have the two dark bits on them?

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats how they see..there like dragon flys..they can look 95 degrees i think it is? 100% of the time.the 3 eyes i forgot..somone told me last year and i forgot..lol

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Man your photography is amazing, have you been doing it long?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts