Resistance Fall Of Man £20
Warhawk £20
Tiger Woods 07 £15
Ridgeracer 7 £15

Will Accept Reasonable Offers

#3 ·
Whats lowest you'd sell Resistance for? Gamestation sell it preowned for £12.99

#5 ·
I know it's low, but I can buy it from game station preowned for £13, it was one of the few games to be released on the PS3 but I'll pay up to 10 and ill pay p+p.

#7 ·
Alright, fair do's. I don't know if your son knows his games or not, but I just checked up you can actually buy the game brand new for the price your son is wanting.

#11 ·
sorry for hijack mel!!

that aint related so if must be said pm this to her dont make public and stop her from selling she can sell for 400 if she wants if you can buy for 13 brand new spend the exta 3 and get it!! she has told you what she wants for it accept or not she was not asking what it costs anywhere else this is her price and thats final!!!:censor:

#12 ·
One, I don't want to start an arguement as I know what I said earlier may of come over rude, but I honestly didn't mean it that, I was simply asking her if she knows the value of the game I highstreet stores, two, atleast if your going to criticize me, get your facts right about what I've said. I didn't say you could buy the game £13 brand new.

#14 ·
Least you can say your threads been bumped once or twice! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.