Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a bosc breeder or reputable shop that sells them in central england. I want a youngster instead of a adult due to their nature.

Many thanks

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
northants rep ctr have a young un, if i remember rightly.......dont quote me on that one, but im sure if you ask pete or matt they might know somebody whos got a young un.....oooh arrr :lol:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when i checked they had a 11 month old but im after a baby, they advised to find a breeder

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
mutt said:
northants rep ctr have a young un, if i remember rightly.......dont quote me on that one, but im sure if you ask pete or matt they might know somebody whos got a young un.....oooh arrr :lol:
didn't see one down there today, unless its out back

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that was a while ago,

im down there tomorrow anyway since my 2 pregnant mice wont give birth and my hatchlings are hungry,

can only ask i suppose

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
mutt said:
do they have a website? i've looked but cant find anything, thanks.

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
markhill said:
mutt said:
do they have a website? i've looked but cant find anything, thanks.
http://www.reptilecentre.com/

but they dont update it as often as they should

Im down there also tomorrow, dont know if you know but petes leaving in christmas going down to devon with his missus

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i know, it will be impossible to replace him, Pete was a GOD !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts