Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
as said above hun get rid of the wood chip very risky for a juvi and its not worth it,i use lino but you could just use newspaper if you wanted,as for your setup what are your temps like,do you have a stat ,i would also get rid of the heat rock they cause burns hun and i dont use hides for babys either as they tend to stay under them all the time and then dont get the much needed uv:flrt:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
yeh hun just gut load with a selection of veg thats what i use,glad your getting the chippings out a poo is a good sign just keep and eye out for now hun if it seems like hes not pooing a warm soak in the sink normally does the trick,also glad to hear about the heat rock they can badly burn your baby,few more tips fpr you dont leave the crickets in the viv they will nip at your boy,i learnt this the hard way and one of my boys has a missing toe:flrt: i use a cup to feed mine hun it works for me i put the vits in the cup and then the crickets shake with my hand on,and then tilt the cup near the beardie so as it comes out of the cup the beardie takes it this is a good way as you dont get them in the viv mine never miss one near the edge of the cup as they are older and know how it works doesnt take long for them to figure it out.what are your temps hun this could be why hes not eating whats your basking spot,ambient and cool end:flrt:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.