Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me why my albino cali kings nose keeps bleeding? She is about 3 years old, 3 and a half foot, eating well but diffaculty shedding. She has also reasently got black spots o her and her temperment went from loving and kind letting me hold her to snapping and trying t bite me all the time n the space of a few days. I have a vet appointment tomorrow but this is really messing with my head as she is my baby!!! Thanks for any help Katanna x

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Can anyone tell me why my albino cali kings nose keeps bleeding? She is about 3 years old, 3 and a half foot, eating well but diffaculty shedding. She has also reasently got black spots o her and her temperment went from loving and kind letting me hold her to snapping and trying t bite me all the time n the space of a few days. I have a vet appointment tomorrow but this is really messing with my head as she is my baby!!! Thanks for any help Katanna x

The black spots sound like mites, So, just get her out, and run your hands on the length of her, get one of the black dots and squish it, if its blood red, and if the black dots move, its mites,

Nose bleeding - Is she always up the glass? If so, could possibly be nose rub.

Both easy treated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

Got her to the vets today and she has am eye Infection which is why she bled from her nose, the black spots where stress as she cant see. Thank you princess yochie for your advice Xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.