Reptile Forums banner

Please put your Location in advert title

20K views 39 replies 34 participants last post by  parents of kiki 
#1 ·
When placing an advert please could you place your location in your title for example Leopard Geckos For Sale (West Midlands), Black and White Tegu For Sale (Wiltshire) and so on.

If you can offer delivery then this may not apply but adding location should help sellers and buyers.

Thanks
Sy

#2 ·
Female Bearded Dragon (Proven Breeder) South Wales

i have an 2 and a half year old female dragon she is great for breeding from nearly 20" nd loves her locusts and veg. she isnt a fussy eater at all. very friendly and loves to be out. sensible offers for her she may be gravid have had clutches from her this year so far.

Tony

#3 ·
i have an 2 and a half year old female dragon she is great for breeding from nearly 20" nd loves her locusts and veg. she isnt a fussy eater at all. very friendly and loves to be out. sensible offers for her she may be gravid have had clutches from her this year so far.

Tony
I think he ment on your OWN posts not this stick one...:bash:

#7 ·
will make it alot easier, and we no longer will look at something and think :censor: its too far away, and get all depressed because we can have it lol

#15 ·
please

#12 ·
Still people arn't doing it!!!:devil::censor:

#19 ·
Im really getting fed up of having to look thru all the the threads to see where ppl r located because they aint putting it in the title.

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

#24 ·
Location, wanted/for sale, and item would be nice in a title.
Price in the thread would be fantastic.
If it's offers why not put the price you are hoping for like this................
£xx.xxp ONO )ONO means Or Near/est Offer.)
Simples.

If it's that hard for people to include this when writing an advert pm me the details and I'll write the bugger for you.:devil:

#27 ·
Its making me cringe even more now, You would think since the Mods have put the a location click box up! it was easier to let folks know where you are, But ooh No! thats to easy, Obviosly Some :censor: Doughnuts do not what side of the country they live, :bash:,
I click on some threads saying S.W. to see if theres anything interesting for grabs in Devon, Cornwall or near to me, only to find they live in :censor: slough or somewhere, (no disrespects to Slough),

Thats of coarse unless Essex,slough and kent have all moved to the S.W. , and Devon, Somerset and Cornwall has moved to the S.E.
and nobody has told me :gasp:.

#28 ·
Please learn to understand your location?

This winds me up daily!!:censor:

Please put in your location!!!!!:flrt:

As in the CORRECT location, cant people read maps?:bash:

Lucy x

Attached is a very good map. which is easy to understand i found on the internet!! :notworthy:

Attachments

#29 ·
This winds me up daily!!:censor:
Please put in your location!!!!!:flrt:
As in the CORRECT location, cant people read maps?:bash:
ditto ~ I clicked on one for the SW yesterday and it was for Surrey! :whistling2:

good map btw : victory:

#32 ·
you can either use the Google search at the bottom of the home page or at the bottom of the classifieds pages there's a filter where you can filter it by location prefix.

#33 ·
Thanks Meko, thats a real help : )

Now if only people knew where they lived....lol

I think it might be a good idea to post that map in a thread on its own and ask people to check it before posting an add. And if they get it wrong they get a lifetime ban :lol2:

#35 ·
bearded dragons

:welcome:bearded dragons for sale high coloured morphs red orange yellow
leatherbacks hypo het trans

prices range £50 upwards

call 07701040739 thankyou (essex) see location in the add lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.