Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES HI

OK ABOUT A WEEK AGO I BOUGHT A 14FOOT BURMESE PYTHON WITH A 6 FOOT VIV OFF A SNAKE DEALER WHO NO LONGER HAD SPACE FOR IT AS THE VIV IS SO LARGE. AND A FEW DAYS AGO HIS EYES WENT BLUE, THEN HIS SKIN STARTED FALLING OFF. I USED MASKING TAPE TO HOLD IT ON BUT THIS DID NOT WORK SO I ADDED SUPER GLUE. NOW THE SNAKE LOOKS VERY UNHAPPY AND HAS NOT EATEN FOR ABOUT A WEEK. HE HISSES AT ME WHEN I TRY TO GET HIM OUT AND IS NOT THE PET HE WAS A FEW DAYS AGO.

ANY HELP PLEASE AS MY SNAKEY BABY DOESNT SEEM TO BE HIMSELF :roll: :x

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
heres a wee bit of info i can offer you go and get a f*****g clue you complete and utter ass dont bother the people on here who really care about reps go and pull your lip over your head and swallow you asshole :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
632 Posts
:roll2: i'd stick him in the oven for a couple of hours and bake his skin back on! if that doesn't work take him to B&Q and yeah the banana thingy is a good idea (works with mine!!)

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
who are these guys who post such utter rubbish have they nothing better to do than wind people up cant the mods stop these topics before they come up or something as its just a complete waste of their time as we know what they are doing and its not working anymore

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
To stop the topics before they came up you would have to approve every new post - that just isnt possible.
Hopefully it will be removed soon.. until then we will just have to humour them :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry but i am serious, his skin is literally peeling away from his body, i can take a picture if you like? i am very worried for my snake as i care for him greatly which is why i tried to help with the sticky tape and hardasnails glue etc.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
You need some really wide diameter heatshrink tubing - get some of that around him from his neck to his a*se and you'll never have this problem again. You could even paint a snakey pattern on it! :D

Bye! :D

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Marklikespubs85 said:
sorry but i am serious, his skin is literally peeling away from his body, i can take a picture if you like? i am very worried for my snake as i care for him greatly which is why i tried to help with the sticky tape and hardasnails glue etc.
Feel free to post a pic, maybe you will get a more serious response

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
unless u post a picture then how on earth are the people on this forum supposed to take u seriously gome on get a grip read the other posts suggesting what you have posted and then say u are being serious

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
i wish my snakes skin would hurry up and PEEL off. av been waiting for bloody days now. going by the scale counting method my daughters is a male. am waiting to see what argo might be. so ahl NOT be using superglue.

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
picture would be interesting. god i just had terrible thought!!!! its not a trouser snake is it?

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
lol. not unless she has had the op. lol.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts