Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious . . . . . . has anyone ever been pooped on whilst handling their snake or is this something they'd rather do in private ?

I know, some of you thinking 'wtf is she on' In my defence, we are nearing the bewitching hour :oops:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hahaha! Actually, it hasn't happened to me, but my sister had a corn snake, and he always used to poo on her lap :lol: It was yucky and smelly! I thought it was funny, but aparently it wasn't.....

Bwah hahahahaha!!ehem....:oops:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
scarlettvegetable said:
Hahaha! Actually, it hasn't happened to me, but my sister had a corn snake, and he always used to poo on her lap :lol: It was yucky and smelly! I thought it was funny, but aparently it wasn't.....

Bwah hahahahaha!!ehem....:oops:
LOL!!! excellent!! - dont tell your sister i laughed

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hahaaahaa! Laugh all you like! I have and still do when it gets mentioned!

I remember she had just bought a pair of purple cord(sp?) trousers, put them on and went and held the snake showing off to everyone....then he plopped all over her nice bright new trousers!:lol:

Hahahahahaaaa!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry...:oops:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hahahahaaa!! Lol, I always knew I had a purpose in life!! Now I have finally found it!

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!! :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
my BD doesn't dump on me, but on 3 occassions when i've handled her and shes needed to go, she forces herself off and has a dump on my TV remote or Xbox controller :roll:

·
Registered
301 Posts
i've never been poo'd on but tonight my egg eater wee'd on me and it soaked through my trousers it was mingin :!: :?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Syphon got me once.... for deciding to get Sav! I had Syphon out coiled up on my lap and was telling her that I was going to be picking up another snakey. She was not impressed by the news and let me know in the most hideous way possible... was truly hideous!!!!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hmmm... Well my Kingsnake kinda just crapped on me! Mixture of musk and crap.....Luuuuuurvly!!!

:lol:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Neonius said:
dumbblonde said:
i've never been poo'd on but tonight my egg eater wee'd on me and it soaked through my trousers it was mingin :!: :?
lmao
thanx :D i don't no whats worse .having snake pee dribble down your leg or being poo'd on.at least you can just wipe the poo off :D :?

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

sorry but hadda laugh,

i will say we were cleaning out our vivs, and we had put the snakes into tubs to keep them secure, well i had done Baby's viv ( my 5.5ft banded cali king), so i picked her up from the tub, turned round adn went to take the 2 steps i need to get bk to the viv, when Baby decided to poo, wot was really funny was my wife was sat on the floor cleanin out anuve viv, and the poo landed all over her back.

i almost dropped the snake pmsl.

·
Registered
301 Posts
tigger79 said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

sorry but hadda laugh,

i will say we were cleaning out our vivs, and we had put the snakes into tubs to keep them secure, well i had done Baby's viv ( my 5.5ft banded cali king), so i picked her up from the tub, turned round adn went to take the 2 steps i need to get bk to the viv, when Baby decided to poo, wot was really funny was my wife was sat on the floor cleanin out anuve viv, and the poo landed all over her back.

i almost dropped the snake pmsl.
:lol2:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
To me it happened quite a few times when I took snakes to the vet :roll:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts