Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i looked in my leos cage 2 find a lizard in the poop corner (lol) there was a poo there it looked fine solid urate brown but there was a part that looked a bit greyish ... anyone know what it could be ..it wasnt sloppy runn or anything:|

·
Registered
766 Posts
i think all lizards poos are like that i dont no why though

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
Well, it could be one of two things.

The white urates, which aren't always bright chalky white or it could be the kind of grey-green poo you get when a gecko has just shed, since they eat the shed skin.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yer it defo want the urate cause dat was der white and it was only one part of the poo well i dunno she eating fine acting fine and is realy fat
so i dunno..

·
Registered
549 Posts
Have your fed her wax worm recently?

i know with Xavier his poop is always white or greyish white after he's had a wax worm or two, and its sorta greenish after a couple of locust, maybe its just something shes eaten

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
what substrate she on maybe if she is on sand then she injested some of this either from hunting.

·
Registered
21,871 Posts
worrying creatures these lizards arent they :roll: glad it all came good in the end,eddie has been abit off his food for a couple of days but ive resisted worrying :yeahright: as hes still fine in himself,im trying to appreciate they are like us,sometimes not hungry sometimes really hungry,lots of poos no poos etc and while im not worrying im enjoying him more,think the differing poos def down to what they eat like gemificus says,also dont seem to matter what he eats it still stinks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts