Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I quess a snake gots to eat to but they should of got one that was pre-killed already..link>>> [/url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=98Sd6wE5CcI

·
Registered
597 Posts
Morons... not another word for it.

when my wife fed her burm large things like goats or pot belly pigs, they were killed before feeding, also i think she said horns were removed, just incase it ripped the snakes insides...dont quote me on that though, the pot belly was the worse, her dad had to slit its throat, he had no problem doing that seeing as he was a butcher :)

on the upside the burm looked healthy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jack13 said:
Morons... not another word for it.

when my wife fed her burm large things like goats or pot belly pigs, they were killed before feeding, also i think she said horns were removed, just incase it ripped the snakes insides...dont quote me on that though, the pot belly was the worse, her dad had to slit its throat, he had no problem doing that seeing as he was a butcher :)

on the upside the burm looked healthy.
slit its throat? that's kinda of harsh , Why don't people just shoot it? It's quick and they animal dies right then and there. Hope no one says gasing is more humane becuase if you ever watch a rat when it's being gased you can tell it is suffering. That's why over in US alot of states don't use gas chamber to excute people becuase the person is suffering really bad.

·
Registered
597 Posts
well the mess, the bullet may still be in the pig, the bullet might fragment leaving tiny piece of metal in the pig. im sure there is a better reason for not shooting it, i just dont know :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm not a butcher or anything but shooting things tends to contaminate them with bullets or fragments of the bullet. Its also far more dangerous using a projectile weapon, what if it goes through the animal?

To my knowledge slitting the throat is quite a common method of killing any food animal, often after stunning it first.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I wish I didnt watch that ...... :(

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
can't watch it because youtube somehow know i'm not 18 :? even though i don't remember filling out some srt of age requirement.

well by the sound of things it wasn't a nice scene anyway

1 - 11 of 11 Posts