Reptile Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

So it turns out Dexter does have worms :devil:!
But after a trip to the vets he's now being treated :2thumb:
Just want to say thank you to all you guys that helped with the worm pics and advice on where to get a fecal test, PALS are the best :no1:, quick response time was brilliant, I'd also like to add anyone looking for a vets around the nottingham area should defo go see Laura at Ashfield house in Long Eaton, managed to get a same day appointment even though he wasn't registed with them and because I'd already had the fecal test done she wavered the £33 consult fee and just charged my £18 for the meds! which was brill!
So once again thanks to you brill guys for all your advice :no1:

·
Oh God - not her AGAIN
9,607 Posts
So glad he is getting sorted :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same here, couldn't understand how he got them, I've not got any other pets apart from my dog and they dont play together apart from the odd dis-interested glance through the glass at one another!, and i'm so religous with cleaning his viv (every sunday) and i'm always washing my hands! but she advised he could of even had them since he was a baby! which makes me feel so guilty! So from now on regular fecal tests every few months!, I don't care if people would say thats silly, prevention and regular checks is the best way even though it may mean paying out all the time, as I cant put a price on my beautiful dexters health

1 - 3 of 3 Posts