Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whilst handling my lil' baby the other day i noticed he was weazing a bit, well it seemed more like a half arsed hiss, so..... took him to the vet yesterday (who wasnt very gentle :bash: lol well he didnt do that) and he agreed "yes, i can hear a slight weaze". thus i now have to give him baytol (think thats how its spelt) and Ting was not loving it, he hasnt had it done before, poor lil snake all scared.

seems happier already though but he's coming up to shed so he's getting his medicine, plenty of water and minimum handling till he has settled down again.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
aaaaaaaw poor lil snakie x so was it a respiratory infection then? did the vet say wat was wrong? Hope he is all beta for you soon xx

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
up the temps in the viv by a couple of degrees and make sure its not too humid and he should be feeling much better soon :)

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Yeah did the vet mention that if he has an RI to up the temps by a few degrees and lower the humidity for a week.... Should be fine in a few days time I reckon

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol yeah he said what i expected him to say, only really went for a check up and to get the medicine, its probs because the cold weather and me being in a cold house so i bought him a new microclimate device, upped the temps and lowered the humidity, only slight RI but other than that looking in real good condition =D never seen him so angry though as when he was at the vets ='(
silly vet, thanks for the concern guys =D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts