Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just so excited! I'll be getting up quite early so I can get there on time. Any of you guys hve super long journeys. It'll be interesting to see what lenghts people go to to get a rep :D. I am probs getting a Crawl Cay Boa :D:D:D:D:D Also my first expo, should I get there on time or early?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
im only travelling from fareham, so its not too far. : victory:

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
IM NOT GOING!!!
bum!

but my mate matt is and hes got some
KOOL stuff!!!
check out his table...will have HIGH END royals and boas

you cant miss him hes a BIG guy!

ian

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would love some high end stuff but I don't think my parents are up for it :S

·
Registered
1,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
type it in :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Wooooooo! We're gonna be there to collect off a breeder but it's always cool to see what's about and to tickle my taste buds!:2thumb:
See you all there:notworthy:

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
I'm only about 10mins away but will be leaving at 7.15am as i'm helping set it up :2thumb:. Going to be a long day me thinks with helping & walking around seeing what i can't afford but would really really like :whistling2:.

·
Registered
10,619 Posts
I'm only about 10mins away but will be leaving at 7.15am as i'm helping set it up :2thumb:. Going to be a long day me thinks with helping & walking around seeing what i can't afford but would really really like :whistling2:.
mel - how big are your pockets?
i'm after a male 500gr+ albino spider ;)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Also excited about tomorrow.: victory:

Although I live in Swindon I'm staying with friends in Poole at the moment and we're all going together. So it won't be a big journey. Although taking any new creatures home on the train back to Swindon from Poole could prove interesting. Poole to Southampton, Southampton to Reading, Reading to Swindon. :bash:

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
mel - how big are your pockets?
i'm after a male 500gr+ albino spider ;)

Not that big Al, not after i get myself a nice Soul Sucker, Panda Pied etc... :lol2:. Just wished i'd won that big jackpot the other week, wouldn't have to worry about having the money to buy low-middle morphs then as i could buy all the Panda Pieds there are in the world & have plenty left for the next big morph :2thumb:.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I'm only coming from fareham too want to get there quite early but my friends have been out all night drinking and I have been working so getting up early is looking doubtful

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
me and and the mrs are coming over from the isle of wight, booked on the 8am boat. see you all there :2thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts