Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, as some may know we are going to be moving within the next six weeks...and to be perfectly honest money is very tight! and also we are going to need to plough lots of money into our new property...so i am thinking of selling up a fair few of my snakes...this is more a test of interest really at this stage, so if you are interested in any of what i list then please PM me and we will go from there...i won`t put prices as like i say i just want to guage interest and maybe listen to offers, i am based in amersham in buckinghamshire, and these will be collection or courier at your cost and arrangement if i do decide to deffinately sell....here is the short list of what will be first to go if i can bring myself to part with them.

1.1 08 Texas rat snakes...male visual T+ albino and female 100% het T+...both feed very well on mouse fluffs, and are handleable.

1.1 taiwan beauty snakes...female is my baby! she is absolutely daft tame! feeds like a pig and is a stunning girl to boot IMO...she is around the 6ft mark....the male is around 5ft and a lot slimmer, again an excellent feeder, but this lad is quite jumpy...and has on several occasions tried to eat me! lol...but he is generally handleable, and with more handling i am sure he will stop doing this.

0.1 08 female hypo tangerine honduran milk snake...approx 2ft maybe a bit more...feeds well on small mice, is a beautiful snake! and is handleable...but a little scatty as young milks can be....but is in no way agressive!

1.0 08 Bredl`s python...this lad is a cracker! and colouring up very nicely for his age/size, he is approx 2.5-3ft long and never misses a feed (adult mice or rat pups/fluffs) he is handleable but is a tad jumpy, but getting better all the time the more i handle him!

i also have 0.3 09 IJ babies bred by me, one of which was my keeper...so i would want more for her than the other two...all feed well on pinky/fuzzy mice...and are pretty calm for baby carpets..

that is about it for now that i will consider letting go.

i would do deals on multiples, and would also do a good price if anyone brought the whole lot! feel free to PM offers, but please ONLY if you seriously want to buy!! this is a VERY hard decision and i would rather not have to trudge through hundreds of PM`s from people just pic hunting &/or making empty offers for the hell of it!...

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok on second thoughts...i will put a rough guide price, as i am sure to be bombarded with the "how much" question...so here is a rough guide to what i would want...

1.1 texas rats £65 the pair (will not split)
1.1 tais £120 the pair (will not split unless someone want the male)
0.1 08 hypo tangerine honduran milk....£60
1.0 Bredl`s £150
0.3 IJ Carpets £50 each for the two on sale...and £70 for the keeper

·
Registered
396 Posts
would be interested in the jungle's if u going to doncaster could pick up

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Bump...Texas rats possibly sold, and a fair bit of interest in others but nothing solid as yet : victory:

1.1 tais £120 the pair (will not split unless someone want the male)
0.1 08 hypo tangerine honduran milk....£60
1.0 Bredl`s £150
0.3 IJ Carpets £50 each for the two on sale...and £70 for the keeper.......KEEPER NOW SOLD!!

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1.1 tais £120 the pair (will not split unless someone want the male will take £45 for him!)
0.1 08 hypo tangerine honduran milk....£60 ovno
1.0 Bredl`s £150 currently off sale as i really want to hold on to him!
0.2 IJ Carpets £50 each or £90 for both!

i will also consider swaps on multiples of the above for a baby hogg island boa, a baby BCC or a very well grown on female Bredl`s 08 or older....no other swaps though, and due to the situation i would prefer sales!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts