Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

This is only a possible rehome if I find anyone willing to take my baby who I think is suitable.

He is an adult kingsnake of unknown age, believed to be male but not probed by myself.
I have had him for over 4 years now, I 'rescued' him as an adult from a pet shop in a pretty bad condition and spent a goodly amount of time bringing him back to health. He was very malnourished, full of parasites and covered in scars so possible wild caught but sold as captive bred.

Shortly after I got him he went blind, he has been checked over and there is no visible cause for it, could well be something as simple as old age! It doesn't slow him down though, still feeds, and sheds fine and is tame as a puppy to handle as long as he can smell you first.

I've tried to tell you everything about him so sorry for the long post! If anyone is interested in taking on a lovely tame and unique snake let me know. There will be a small rehoming fee to put off freebie hunters.

Thanks! Jess

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump up for anyone who thinks they can give my special little boy a good home :notworthy:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Too far away,

If you were closer to m62 id of ginen the guy a life long home.

DOH

Jpster

Good luck

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be going to the doncaster show in september and can bring him with me if thats helpful for people up north :)

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump for my baby boy, looking for a good home for him, preferably with experience with blind snakes who will love him forever :)
possibly at brentwood show in sunday if that helps!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts