Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Okies here's my Beardie Vivs, I've ordered a 4 stack viv from Ross, I can't wait to see it! But these vivs are practically sold, Just waiting for the new setup to arrive.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Becky, your photos always make me want a beardie! They look so chilled out and relaxed!!

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
all great set ups, love the royal set-up, fluffy:-D

·
Registered
818 Posts
Heres a couple of mine.

Nelsons pad.

Mad Max, Maxine and Rosina's crib.

Tanya xx

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Ok i've just set this viv up today for my gecko that im getting on Wednesday. Im soo excited i cant wait.

Then theres ottos. Hes just a wee corn.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
that candles not inside the viv is it???? i couldnt tell from the pic!!!

·
Registered
10,074 Posts

·
Registered
10,074 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
No Art the candle is sitting just behind it :) :)

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
there seems to be a fair few unguarded heat bulbs on them pics, is that not a bit dangerous?
Nice vivs though.8)

·
Registered
17,120 Posts
There is no way at all the Lizards can get anywhere near the heat bulbs and the smaller viv was my corns and the light was only on for me to take a piccie as it didnt have a grid over it. (which it does now)

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
groovy chick, im glad, i was trying to make out from the pic but i guess your glass is just too sparkly clean!!!

Ok so heres a couple of pics of mine, as ive said, a couple of people had asked for a construction diary of my set ups and seeing as im building a new one the same next week, ill do a proper one then

The whole thing (few different plants like trailers in now but you get the idea)

View of the bottom. More green pillow type moss now, and the cryptocoryne is dead and gone. Got more java ferns coming for the bottom next week!

Different view of the base (im always moving stuff around)

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
and finally a couple of its inhabitants enjoying the freshly planted moss

I hope youl like. The substrate is rocks with water being circulated around and filtered. Thr moss is alot more covered now so its not so rocky, saying that they do seem to enjoy the cool bare rocks to sleep on in the day!

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
omg they are the cutiest things I have ever seen!!! (that was for the froggies!)
Thanks! i thought i was wierd for thinking so...

saying that... how can you resist a face like this?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts