1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i will do one of mine at some point

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Lol I love it how the Brb got's prime position ;)
I'll pics pics of mine on at some point, it looks a tip untill we get the rep shed done :)

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol I love it how the Brb got's prime position ;)
I'll pics pics of mine on at some point, it looks a tip untill we get the rep shed done :)
lol yer she likes prime possion lol yer have to get yours done lol
im rep shed is now empty but im shore i fill that up next yr lol moved them all into that little room in the picks :2thumb::whistling2:

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
well hers ma royals setup will have a reptile room one day when i have my own place can just dream at da mo though lol

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Aah its about time you used that as a rep room ;)
OOh I recognise that tub with the blue lid lol wonder where you got that from .......

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aah its about time you used that as a rep room ;)
OOh I recognise that tub with the blue lid lol wonder where you got that from .......
lol yer it good one to use and i still got my speshaley built reptile shed if i wanted to fill that up just got horse rugs in there till i sell them lol
yes use that tub to feed in lol still havent got all my big tubs in there yet as useing them to cool my big boy and girls :2thumb:

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
heres mine :lol2:

I need to take some more pics really, now its been painted the partition walls finished, flooring down skirting board on, and window in, I still need to hang the door and get the vivs in but thats all, its been going on for ages now I just need to get it done.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
heres mine :lol2:

I need to take some more pics really, now its been painted the partition walls finished, flooring down skirting board on, and window in, I still need to hang the door and get the vivs in but thats all, its been going on for ages now I just need to get it done.
its looking good keeep the picks comeing with the progress :no1:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
my one isnt special enough yet :p ive just got vivs and some conticos and other stuff scattered around my bedroom :p haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts