Reptile Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the best thing for hanging up posters on to make them look good and last..
I bought a couple of the clip frames but they are plastic/perspex now and just dont seem to sit right..

any ideas?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I had this issue when i redone my bedroom recently,i previously had posters up and wanted to keep them but make them look more adult,lol,rather than posters on a teens bedroom wall...i only kept two up as it worked out quite expensive but i went to Wilkos and bought proper frames for them,i looked at the clip frames but i really don't like them,the other option was the plastic sliders you can get,one slides across the bottom and one across the top and the top one usually has string attached so you can nail it to the wall,i had these when i lived at home as i wasn't allowed blu-tac as it marked the walls,lol!
You could always get creative and make your own frames ;)

Link to ebay poster hangers so you know what i'm talking about,lol.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/POSTER-HANGER...r_RL?hash=item518b785e72&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blue tack and push pins... NUFF SAID!!!!?
wouldnt work as these are not thin posters but more photo quality paper and large so would just pull the blue tack right off and dont fancey pins in the wall in the living room..

I had this issue when i redone my bedroom recently,i previously had posters up and wanted to keep them but make them look more adult,lol,rather than posters on a teens bedroom wall...i only kept two up as it worked out quite expensive but i went to Wilkos and bought proper frames for them,i looked at the clip frames but i really don't like them,the other option was the plastic sliders you can get,one slides across the bottom and one across the top and the top one usually has string attached so you can nail it to the wall,i had these when i lived at home as i wasn't allowed blu-tac as it marked the walls,lol!
You could always get creative and make your own frames ;)

Link to ebay poster hangers so you know what i'm talking about,lol.
POSTER HANGERS - NO PINS OR TAPE 80cm WHITE on eBay (end time 26-Aug-09 16:00:02 BST)

yep might have to be a nice picture frame if i can find one that looks very simple..
thank you for the link for the poster hangers as well, will go have a look at them :O)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts