Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking for advice into starting my own planted vivarium for keeping a Panther Chameleon. It would be really good if o could get an idea of what plants are best for this and also maybe a shopping list of what i need to kit myself out. I like the Exo-terra Medium/X-tall viv's, and and thinking about getting a drip feeding system because I don't think i will be able to remember to spray twice a day!

Any and all advice welcome and appreciated. I am currently the proud lover of one feline, and 2 aquariums, but this will be my first reptile.

Thanks!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Fiscus, Pothos(devils ivy), and Umbrella plants are my personal favourites.
They seem to thrive in a Cham set-up.

As for recommanded equipment, etc. Feel free to join my Chameleon related FB group (link in my sig below)
I there we have setup devised by ourselves, via our friends at Northampton Reptile Centre :)

And of course. A shed load of other useful files.

And, ask questions. We encourage such.:2thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,

I've joined the group and have had a little explore, looks really useful. I will definitely be referring to that more.

Went into my local reptile centre today and had a chat with someone, looks like i'm going to have to make a lot of decisions before I go my further. I like the idea of doing a planted Viv and it seems that the cham would benefit from it, so now i have to decide what I like the look of!

V

1 - 3 of 3 Posts