Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, a bit cheeky but does anyone have any pothos cuttings they would be able to send me?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Try Morrisons.. I struggled to get any and found some in the with the hanging plants..

Tiger

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
638 Posts
You coming to BAKS on Sunday Zekee? If so I can probably bring you some pothos cuttings.

Ade
Ade,

I thought id poke a bit of fun here about the old marcgravia cutting you forgot last time.:whistling2: Especially since im not going.....AGAIN:lol2:

I sound so damn cheeky right now!

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't make this Sunday Ade, thank you very much for the offer though I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
Ade,

I thought id poke a bit of fun here about the old marcgravia cutting you forgot last time.:whistling2: Especially since im not going.....AGAIN:lol2:

I sound so damn cheeky right now!
Poke away bud, except that wasn't me that forgot, it was Mike. I have the cutting still sat in one of my vivs, along with the ones I took for Mike that he also forgot... :lol2:

In Mike's defence, BAKS weekend at chez Ade is MANIC! We even forgot to take the cheese we'd already bought for prizes, and ended up sending Adam and Jonny to buy more.. :lol2: It gets truly mental here! Things are winding up already trying to get the bits I can't do until the last minute sorted. :2thumb:

Sorry for the hijack zekee. Shame you can't make it, I am sure you'll manage to get some pothos though, the stuff grows like crazy! :lol2: I usually struggle to get rid of it.

Ade

1 - 7 of 7 Posts