Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

Just wondering if you have any good or bad experience's with Predator or Prey?

The website seems pretty neat and the person on here who, i'm guessing runs the website sounds pretty legit.

So you might be wondering why im asking this? Well its only because i'm spending over £100....I guess it's best to be safe rather than sorry!

Thanks alot, and sorry for the stupid thread and my stupidity. :blush:

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
I couldnt find a bad word ta say about Gareth or his buisiness :2thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,692 Posts
spidershop franchise?
Gareth used to work for the spidershop but they went their separate ways.

Gareth is a very knowledgeable and helpful bloke, very easy to get along with and great fun to talk to. Thoroughly recommended. I think he does quite a few shows too so he'll probably be at Kempton in October.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats a yes then?:lol2:
So where's your business?

And the price im paying for 3 monocentropus balfouri's is less than paying for them on thespidershop!

I has a discount. :2thumb:

·
Registered
19,844 Posts
You will not find a more genuine person than Gareth who runs it. All his stock is in fantastic condition. He is also full of fantastic advice should you need anything. I have brought off him at shows and shall be dealing with him on a sac when they emerge.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You will not find a more genuine person than Gareth who runs it. All his stock is in fantastic condition. He is also full of fantastic advice should you need anything. I have brought off him at shows and shall be dealing with him on a sac when they emerge.
Thanks alot!

:no1:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
i have 5 chiles i got off him 3 weeks ago all eat weekly and are so heathy looking even got a wee tiny free sling with them very good guy and answers emails quickly

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You worked at the spider shop thats a link, no?:peace:
Working with the spider shop doesn't necessarily mean that he sells tarantula's on from that site. Also why is every comment from you negative? I think you should have some sleep and come back refreshed with a better attitude.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts