Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Anyone else getting bored senseless by them?

To many random little things i must admit

i asked for a updated one for some of the retics .. but nope just keep showing cutting cluthces, should stick to just "The Reptile Zoo" Episdodes : victory:

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To many random little things i must admit

i asked for a updated one for some of the retics .. but nope just keep showing cutting cluthces, should stick to just "The Reptile Zoo" Episdodes : victory:
Yeah man, I am on the verge of unsubscribing - Jay is starting to grate on me as well. Tim seems cool though...

·
Registered
670 Posts
You obv have a pretty slow life or one without much satisfaction if you are bored senseless from watching videos that... well bore you senseless... :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
The new season of Reptile Zoo is in filming a think so who no's

and yeah tbh tim seems better for the videos not so SHOUTY AND EXCITED

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I hope they bring back thge Reptile Zoo minus the awful titles. The Reptile Zoo rap put me off lunch.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I hope they bring back thge Reptile Zoo minus the awful titles. The Reptile Zoo rap put me off lunch.
"The reptile Zooooooooo Never seen animals like this before " :lol2:

Dont no what you mean

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You obv have a pretty slow life or one without much satisfaction if you are bored senseless from watching videos that... well bore you senseless... :whistling2:
I liked the reptile zoo ones, but since subscribing my YT account gets bombarded with videos of some fat yank shouting and cutting eggs, which is extremely boring to watch, I can understand its fun when your doing it yourself, but I'm not a fan.

And wow, you know me so well clearly!

The new season of Reptile Zoo is in filming a think so who no's

and yeah tbh tim seems better for the videos not so SHOUTY AND EXCITED
Well hopefully the reptile zoo ones will be better... I hope they get rid of that crap theme tune as well...

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
"The reptile Zooooooooo Never seen animals like this before " :lol2:

Dont no what you mean
"People always tell me dinosaurs are extinct, I tell them that they're wrong with a positive wink"

I reckon Cypress Hill are cacking themselves with that sort of competition.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
i wish they would follow up on some of the hatchlings, u never see any of them again, id like more what its like to have that many retics kinda vids, caging, feeding etc.

what i dont understand is, with this large ban likely to happen he is still churning them out like its not, odd

ed

I liked the reptile zoo ones, but since subscribing my YT account gets bombarded with videos of some fat yank shouting and cutting eggs, which is extremely boring to watch, I can understand its fun when your doing it yourself, but I'm not a fan.

And wow, you know me so well clearly!

Well hopefully the reptile zoo ones will be better... I hope they get rid of that crap theme tune as well...

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i wish they would follow up on some of the hatchlings, u never see any of them again, id like more what its like to have that many retics kinda vids, caging, feeding etc.

what i dont understand is, with this large ban likely to happen he is still churning them out like its not, odd

ed
There are the occasional ones like that, but its mostly Jay fingering the eggs, but yeah, not enough updates on new stuff and too many videos of white ovals IMO... I thought the Python Ban was only extended to a few states, not all of them? Unless of course I am mistaken... Either way he is still churning them out...

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
eeeeww jay fingering the eggs, u got a way with words :)

ed

There are the occasional ones like that, but its mostly Jay fingering the eggs, but yeah, not enough updates on new stuff and too many videos of white ovals IMO... I thought the Python Ban was only extended to a few states, not all of them? Unless of course I am mistaken... Either way he is still churning them out...

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just watched one at random on you tube there.......

which one's the old guy with grey hair who presents them????

:blowup:he would easily put me off watching too many more :bash:
Tims ok, watch a few with Jay, he gets mega annoying :lol2:

eeeeww jay fingering the eggs, u got a way with words :)

ed
I aim to please : victory:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts