Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
From GLExotics im guessing? For you hybrid fans this is a Spider Ball x Jungle Carpet.. i was really amazed when i saw the first ones being cut from the egg

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
It looks a bit like a jungle jag with a fat ass.:lol2:

But I find myself suprised that I kinda like it?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
normally like hybrids but that is a bit pants

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
From GLExotics im guessing? For you hybrid fans this is a Spider Ball x Jungle Carpet.. i was really amazed when i saw the first ones being cut from the egg
im guessing not. this is savannah from prehistoric pets, so im thinking it belongs to them

i really like the colours, but the shape is a bit dodgy imo. might just be the camera angle though

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Interesting! But i find myself liking the bits i can seperate out as carpet rather than liking the whole thing, if you know what i mean :lol2:
Yeah I think that's why I sort of like it... I can see plenty of carpet influence and the markings look a bit jaguar-esque.

im guessing not. this is savannah from prehistoric pets, so im thinking it belongs to them

i really like the colours, but the shape is a bit dodgy imo. might just be the camera angle though
I think it probably is the camera angle... part of the snake looks very close to the camera lens.

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
its colours are very nice

i dont like the royal python influence on its head shape though

why anyone would want to poulute a carpet with something as UGLY as a royal is beyond me

im not a hybrid hater,just a royal hater:whistling2:

cheers shaun

·
Registered
3,329 Posts

I know who she is LOL.. & they do buy snakes off other breeders you know..

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
nice colours. For me i like it but to be honest i don't see much ball influence in it, more carpet python :\.
Nice though but don't look too much different from a jungle jag in my opinion

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Very nice, although I'm still waiting for somebody to produce a piebald super tiger Royalticulated python. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.