Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we've just finished putting pringle's new heat mat, background and repticarpet in, what a performance!
here it is;

and what it looked like before;

let me know what you think :)

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
he looks soo cute! :D nice name too.
can i ask where did you get that cave thing on th eleft handside of the viv? :D

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the little cave thing is actually an aquarium ornament from ebay. if you search for aquariam or reptile vivarium they should come up, it's the large size in the lighter colour. it was about a fiver i think :)

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
thanks for that :D (goes off to have a look! )

·
Registered
64 Posts
cool viv dude. i sorted mine out today and give my 4 month old lep gecko a make over and took the sand out!!! (opps new owner) lol (toddles off to e bay)

·
Registered
939 Posts
he looks soo cute! :D nice name too.
can i ask where did you get that cave thing on th eleft handside of the viv? :D
its an exo terra cave, my mate has them for sale at his reptile shop :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Hi not sure if ur intrested or not but jus posted some pics o ma baby hes called bandit n i think hes related 2 pringle!got bandit fae ben n on his site they wer both hatched in september n they wer both listed as mack snow poss het blizzard n bell albino!i originally had asked 2 put pringle on hold but u got their 1st!;)

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
its an exo terra cave, my mate has them for sale at his reptile shop :2thumb:
i know what that is :lol: i was on about the one infront of it, i should of made my self a little more clearer :)
what his shop aclled?, does he have a website? :)

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I think it looks great. I like the repti carpet. Its quite expensive though isn't it or did you find it cheaper anywhere??? I'm digging for a bargain now hehe

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi not sure if ur intrested or not but jus posted some pics o ma baby hes called bandit n i think hes related 2 pringle!got bandit fae ben n on his site they wer both hatched in september n they wer both listed as mack snow poss het blizzard n bell albino!i originally had asked 2 put pringle on hold but u got their 1st!;)
yep pringle is bandit's brother! bandit's lovely too though, but his markings were a bit paler than pringle's i think. i went for pringle in the end because he was slightly heavier than bandit :D how is he settling in?

I think it looks great. I like the repti carpet. Its quite expensive though isn't it or did you find it cheaper anywhere??? I'm digging for a bargain now hehe
thank you, and no the repticarpet wasn't all that expensive, about a tenner. i got mine from livefoods but you have to remember to specify the colour you want! i forgot to and i ended up with brown (which i wanted for pringle) and grey (which i didn't want, for my cwd pablo's shelf). i cut both the pieces they sent to get it to the right size, and there's some kitchen roll under pringle's 'toilet' so i can change it easily every day.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
yep pringle is bandit's brother! bandit's lovely too though, but his markings were a bit paler than pringle's i think. i went for pringle in the end because he was slightly heavier than bandit :D how is he settling in?
yeah he was paler pringle was 14g n bandit was 12g!Hes doin good he eats like a pig n has grown a bit 2 hes still pretty skittish but settles pretty quick once hes out!Hes loads more active than ma otha leo n he sits outside his hides more n he likes watchin th dogs wanderin past his tank!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts