Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :)
I am super super happy at the moment!
As some of you know Loki our CRB is a very very grumpy snake, he doesn't like humans or their contact:lol2: and is nearly two but yet to tame down. I try not to get him out too much because of stress to him but today I decided to because I wanted to give him chance to explore.Anyway I got him out expecting an s , nothing at all no hissing either. He stayed on my lap quite happily just looking up at me occasionally or putting his head on my arm. I know it seems small but after six months of having to avoid his head and tail because he doesn't like them touched it's something that I can't stop smiling about.
It might have been a one of but it was still nice for him to just stay there comfortably !
-Chels

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awww thats so lovely :flrt:
I hope he stays like that for you :2thumb:
I know hehe I was very much in love at that moment<3 still am :p
I hope so too, even if he doesn't all the time the occasional day would be nice:D
-Chels

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Bless him...perhaps he's realised your not big bad bogeymen after all : victory:

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bless him...perhaps he's realised your not big bad bogeymen after all : victory:
Hopefully! I didn't get him out for too long in the hope he realizes it isn't that bad of an experience:)
-Chels

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
This is great to hear, hopefully he will continue to realise that your no threat and your not going to eat him.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You must be thrilled, I hope it all stays that way now, sometimes all pets take time to settle and trust you no matter what they are.
I really am :)me too, yeah I know, he just decided to take a little longer:p

This is great to hear, hopefully he will continue to realise that your no threat and your not going to eat him.
I hope so! He has on and off days though this was just a very very good on day so hopefully with a bit of patience and perseverance(I couldn't move because he doesn't like that had to stay very very still xD )his calmness will carry on

-Chels

1 - 8 of 8 Posts