Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a female Pastel Het Red axanthic who gave me 7 pearly whites last season on her first time breeding at 4 years old. She is back up to weight and eating fine. Currently slamming multiple jumbo mice at a time but was always a rat feeder. She still will eat rats periodically. Very aggressive feeder when the mood is right! = £80.00

I have a male Firemon (cinnamon Fire) Born in 2013 great size and weight, currently eating rats but will eat any left over mice I offer him too. He has sired 2 clutches in his life both with 100% fertility. He is a pure stud locking for days at a time usually = £50.00

Both of these snakes are awesome looking and just great all around mature snakes ready to breed or be kept as great looking pets.

I have attached pictures of the female on her last clutch and a short while after, after a clean up. Hopefully these images work. Please pm me your email address of whatsapp details so I can send you videos or more pictures if you like.

I will update this thread with weights when I get home from work.

Please feel free to ask all the questions you want.

Thanks for looking:2thumb::2thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Female pastel het red is 1900g literally had just pooped before I weighed her so thats empty weight.

Male Firemon is 1450g again also literally pooped within hours of being weighed.

Thanks for looking

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am looking for a 4ft viv and pulse thermostat so I would be more than willing to swap for this providing it is on excellent condition.

I would go bigger if thats what you have.

cheers

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is delivery to Cambridgeshire possible?
Hi steza are you looking to swap or buy the snakes? I would think about delivery providing you are willing to include petrol money.

Cheers

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still for sale. I am.open to sensible offers.

Please ask all the questions you like.

Still open to swap for 4ft viv and thermostat.

Cheers

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump

practically giving these away.

Both took medium rats last night.

still open to swap for a 4 foot viv and thermostat.

cheers

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump.

I am open to offers so please send them over via pm or message me on what's app on 07880316993 and I can send videos and pictures no problem.

Again still open to trades on vivs 4 foot or bigger with thermostat.

Cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts